How Can I Make My Dog Sick After Eating Chocolate?

If your pet ate chocolate less than two hours ago, your vet may induce vomiting and give him activated charcoal, which works to remove toxins from the body without them entering the bloodstream.

How do I make my dog throw up after eating chocolate?

Your dog usually vomits on their own. If they don’t throw up, your vet might want you to give them hydrogen peroxide to make them do so. If you want to give them liquid, you can use a turkey baster.

What if my dog doesn’t throw up after eating chocolate?

Give your dog a second dose if he doesn’t vomit. If your dog still doesn’t vomit within 15 minutes, don’t give him any more peroxide and call the hotline or the vet.

Will my dog be OK after eating chocolate?

Dogs are unable to metabolize theobromine, which is the main ingredient in chocolate, so it is poisonous to them. If your dog eats chocolate, you should keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t show any symptoms or have other health issues.

See also  Do Cats Like When Dogs Lick Them?

Related Posts

error: Content is protected !!